Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 37, Down 18.6 Pounds

Wow, already into my 2nd month in Cinch. I never imagined it would go this quickly and be this easy for me. I have NEVER lasted this long on any reduction program in the last 20 years. What is more amazing, for the first time in my life, I believe there is an end game at a normal weight. I am no longer resigned to being super sized for the rest of my life. I know I also have a normal weight in my future, not even "big". This is such a blessing. If this was even the teeniest hard to do, I would be finding all kinds of excuses to get my hands on my favorite munchies. I am not even slightly tempted. I am also saving a TON of money on the food and snacks I used to buy. I think I actually am saving money overall on this program. I used to eat out at least once a day. I am down to about once a week. I rarely even drink diet soda any more. Water is just more refreshing.

I am still at 18.6 pounds gone. One thing I did last Saturday, which was disappointing, is that I accidentally deleted my user profile on the Cinch Coach CD. I am a fairly literate computer user and never even noticed that it had a database backup feature. DOH!! Idiot alert!! I was conducting a training on a conference call on the CD Coach and meant to delete the user profile I set up as I helped my friend get started a week ago. Somehow I didn't notice it was my profile that was highlighted and when I clicked OK, I was a goner. Darn!! Thankfully I remembered my beginning weight and measurements (thanks to this blog), but I lost my first 4.5 weeks of Cinch history. Double Darn.

So if that is the ONLY negative so far in 36 days, I can only say, Cinch is God send. Please Cinch, it really works.

No comments: