Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This is Just Getting Too Easy!!!

Wow, today marks the beginning of my 2nd 4 week period of Cinching. Right now, I am down 17.4 pounds total for the first 4 weeks. This is like shooting fish in a barrel, however instead of annihilating fish, I am annihilating fat cells!!! I measured myself 4 weeks ago, so I am going to do it again today, and report back in. Be right back

OK, I couldn't find my extra long tape measure so I improvised and used string. Drum Roll Please!!

Chest, down 2 inches
Waist, down 5 inches
Hips, down 4 inches

Total shrinkage of 11 inches during the first 28 days. So, 17.4 pounds and 11 inches. The arms and thigh remained the same. It is very difficult to measure the thigh since I am going all the way up to the top of the leg where it is the widest. The upper arm was the same, but it was hard to hold the string in place. However, Shaklee said the most important measurements were the waist and hips.

This is proof positive that fat cells take up a LOT of space. Who knew that a measly 17.4 pounds would result in 11 inches removed from my torso girth in 3 places??!!

OK, onward and downward, my 2nd 4 week period awaits more fun and success!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Karen! This is great and I too must say it is to easy. Have lost 15 pounts myself and 11 some inches. Down 2 sizes. Congratulations to you!

Start a CHANGE reaction with CINCH!! said...

Thanks Ingrid, there seems to be magic in this number 11. Isn't it fun to be down 2 sizes? Soon you will fit into all the clothes in your closet and have an excuse to go shopping to update your wardrobe!! Karen